Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eilat

There is this awesome place right on the border of Israel and Egypt called Eilat. It is right on the Red Sea. It is a paradise, so all the students picked a free day and we all took buses down to spend a day in heaven. We rented some snorkeling gear and had a great day
We also had a party bus on the way home. We had another classic bus dance party on the way that was a blast. The ratio doesn't get much better than this!
One of my favorite pictures EVER!!! Classic, getting the dog to carry his own toys to the beach.
Another one of my favorite pictures. We found this stuff in one of the stores. I am sure Perry would appreciate this one. It is called Nuts Protective Oil, we couldn't quite figure out what it meant.
Isn't it beautiful?! I could stay here a little longer. Is that an option?

4 comments:

  1. with our 25 degree weather I could use a dose of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so fun! Love the gorgeous weather...eat it up, because we're sitting here in SNOW in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just look like you are having way too much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that really even possible?!?! P.S. I am going to try and post at least every other day, maybe every day while I am here. I hope you guys are enjoying, I have some serious catch up to do!

    ReplyDelete