Monday, September 13, 2010

Pics Galore!!!







Zedekiah's Cave. They took the stone from here to build the walls of Jerusalem. It went for forever, I can't believe that people had to carry stone that far!
The tombs of David's sons. It is so cool that there are all kinds of historical things all throughout the city. This is 2 minutes from the Jerusalem Center.
Went to Tel Aviv to the beach. One of the best days so far. I haven't been to the beach in years! And yes, I am a pregnant mermaid.
I love how easy it is to make friends. Best social experience of my life so far!
We went and spent the opening of Shabbat at the Western Wall. It was not at all what I expected. They were dancing and singing and praying and reading, and 100 other things. I though they just came and cried and prayed there.
Takin' down the walls of Jericho.
Oldest city OF the world. I love oddly translated signs!
We stopped to look at the tree that the man climbed up into to see Christ... but it really isn't the tree because they don't live that long. I don't think that the girls were as excited as we were.
Playing the Good Samaritan
This is overlooking the road to Jericho
Aren't we studs
I'm so glad we live in real homes.
I hate leg sweat.
So, the internet is so slow at the Jerusalem Center, so a group of us decided to go to the University next to us that is quicker, so I figure now or never to upload some pictures.

5 comments:

  1. Why are you always with a bunch of girls- WOMANIZER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnathon- It is so fun to see your pictures. I love to see and hear what you are doing. Hopefully I can get this to post, I have tried before and for some reason it hasn't posted. Anyway, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey J- We are anxiously awaiting an update. I would really like an e-mail. Could you send me your address! Also I saw the Harris' yesterday. I guess you left your motorcycle out at their house. And Jacob is engaged. He is getting married Dec. 18th. Did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnathon. You did a really great job linking to my blog minus the part where you put the wrong link entirely. I believe the correct site you were looking for was janellesknightlynews.blogspot.com?
    It's a good thing you're pretty, bless your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete