Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Photo Post

I posted pictures just barely with all the Egypt trip, but there were a lot that I wanted to show other than what I talked about. So here are some.
Is this a familiar scene to any of you? I don't know what it is, but buses for me mean instant naps.


One of my proudest moments. We were driving into Cairo and I played this guy on the passenger side in Paper, Rock, Scissors. Yes I did win, but I am more proud of playing it with some random Egyptian while driving down the highway.

This Oasis is actually our hotel if you believe it or not. Yes... we did live in a bungalow.

Me, James, and this kid named Jake. These are the pillars in Karnak. There is a room in the temple that has 134 of these pillars. It amazes me that they were able to do such amazing things with man power only.

In front of the Nile that separates Cairo from Giza.

Enjoying a delicious meal of french fries and hamburgers at Hard Rock Cafe.


This was at the pyramid light show in Giza.

I learned to do this just for the pyramid. I almost look like it... right?

Bell shaped caves that are made from quarrying the soft limestone.



Watch out Goliath, I'm pretty wicked with a sling shot.

My professor's daughter Emily. She is the cutest thing ever, besides my own nieces and nephews of course. She sure makes me miss them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is the cute little girl one of your primary children? She is a cutey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of you and Emily just makes me want to die. You are such a good uncle, Eli misses you!

    ReplyDelete